Ice Age 3 Rudy

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorEffect on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Can someone make Rudy from Ice Age 3
Heres a pic of Rudy
http://www.wallcoo.com/film/2009_07_ice_age3/images/Ice_Age_3_wp11.jpg
avatar
RaptorEffect
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Posts : 2207
Experience : 5278
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2010-08-18
Age : 22
Location : On the SR2 Normandy flying to Beacon Academy

View user profile http://www.moddb.com/members/raptorgod

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by nanotyrannus on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:15 am

I have seen ice age 3 before.the problem is i am not a good skinner Crying or Very sad ,i dont even have the right image editor and i cant even find an dds image converter Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
avatar
nanotyrannus
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 50
Experience : 2543
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2010-10-15
Location : Linthorpe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorEffect on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Oh well, does anyone else want to make this skin
avatar
RaptorEffect
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Posts : 2207
Experience : 5278
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2010-08-18
Age : 22
Location : On the SR2 Normandy flying to Beacon Academy

View user profile http://www.moddb.com/members/raptorgod

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorRaider on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:05 pm

RaptorGod wrote:Oh well, does anyone else want to make this skin
Looks like you'd have to use Spino to get it right.
Problem with that is, you'd have to erase the sail.
Problem with that is, there'd be a big hole in his back.
avatar
RaptorRaider
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 82
Experience : 2556
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 22
Location : Daytona Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by Space Godzilla on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 pm

RaptorRaider wrote:
RaptorGod wrote:Oh well, does anyone else want to make this skin
Looks like you'd have to use Spino to get it right.
Problem with that is, you'd have to erase the sail.
Problem with that is, there'd be a big hole in his back.
No there won't. If you erase the sail with black, it won't show up in the game.
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11575
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 19
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorRaider on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:56 am

Spino Ruler wrote:No there won't. If you erase the sail with black, it won't show up in the game.
Won't there be a big ass black sail on his back instead?
avatar
RaptorRaider
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 82
Experience : 2556
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 22
Location : Daytona Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by Space Godzilla on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:48 am

RaptorRaider wrote:
Spino Ruler wrote:No there won't. If you erase the sail with black, it won't show up in the game.
Won't there be a big ass black sail on his back instead?
Nope, surprisingly, no.
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11575
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 19
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorRaider on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:58 am

Is there a reason behind that? Shocked
avatar
RaptorRaider
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 82
Experience : 2556
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 22
Location : Daytona Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by Thunderaptor2 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:08 am

what program are you using
avatar
Thunderaptor2
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3568
Experience : 6335
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 20
Location : *decloaks* Right behind you

View user profile http://dinosaga.free-forums.cc/login.forum?username=Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorRaider on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:45 am

Thunderaptor2 wrote:what program are you using
Photoshop of course, Photoshop > Gimp by far.
avatar
RaptorRaider
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 82
Experience : 2556
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 22
Location : Daytona Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by Thunderaptor2 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:31 am

RR, to erase the sail of the spino, use paint.net, its free and what i use to skin here's the link http://www.getpaint.net/
avatar
Thunderaptor2
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3568
Experience : 6335
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 20
Location : *decloaks* Right behind you

View user profile http://dinosaga.free-forums.cc/login.forum?username=Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorRaider on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:27 am

Thunderaptor2 wrote:RR, to erase the sail of the spino, use paint.net, its free and what i use to skin here's the link http://www.getpaint.net/
If you could take a screenshot in-game of an erased Spinosaurus sail, I would love to see it.
I want to know what it looks like before I test it.
avatar
RaptorRaider
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 82
Experience : 2556
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 22
Location : Daytona Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by Thunderaptor2 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:53 am

Here, the one on the left is a shortened sail http://img812.imageshack.us/i/simjp2010061509463009.jpg/
avatar
Thunderaptor2
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3568
Experience : 6335
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 20
Location : *decloaks* Right behind you

View user profile http://dinosaga.free-forums.cc/login.forum?username=Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorRaider on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:32 am

Thunderaptor2 wrote:Here, the one on the left is a shortened sail http://img812.imageshack.us/i/simjp2010061509463009.jpg/
Hmmm, I need a picture from behind or from above.
And I meant like a completely deleted sail.
I'll just go try it myself and see the results.
avatar
RaptorRaider
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 82
Experience : 2556
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 22
Location : Daytona Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by Space Godzilla on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:52 pm

I just realized...this should be in skin requests.
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11575
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 19
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorRaider on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Spino Ruler wrote:I just realized...this should be in skin requests.
Good eye, and goodmorning SR, what are you doing up so early? Very Happy
avatar
RaptorRaider
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 82
Experience : 2556
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 22
Location : Daytona Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by Space Godzilla on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:55 pm

RaptorRaider wrote:
Spino Ruler wrote:I just realized...this should be in skin requests.
Good eye, and goodmorning SR, what are you doing up so early? Very Happy
My dog ran into my face, woke me up, and I couldn't go back to sleep.
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11575
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 19
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorRaider on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Spino Ruler wrote:My dog ran into my face, woke me up, and I couldn't go back to sleep.
Awww that sucks.... it's 8:58 over there to? Or somewhere around there?
avatar
RaptorRaider
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 82
Experience : 2556
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 22
Location : Daytona Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by Space Godzilla on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:58 pm

RaptorRaider wrote:
Spino Ruler wrote:My dog ran into my face, woke me up, and I couldn't go back to sleep.
Awww that sucks.... it's 8:58 over there to? Or somewhere around there?
Your time's an hour ahead than mine, over here it's 7:58. Anyway, did you test out the sailess spino experiment?
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11575
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 19
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorRaider on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Spino Ruler wrote:Your time's an hour ahead than mine, over here it's 7:58. Anyway, did you test out the sailess spino experiment?
Alright, and testing it now actually Wink
avatar
RaptorRaider
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 82
Experience : 2556
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 22
Location : Daytona Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by Space Godzilla on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:01 pm

RaptorRaider wrote:
Spino Ruler wrote:Your time's an hour ahead than mine, over here it's 7:58. Anyway, did you test out the sailess spino experiment?
Alright, and testing it now actually Wink
Awesome. You know, you're a great addition to the OGP team...a superb skinner, and very polite.
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11575
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 19
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorRaider on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Spino Ruler wrote:Awesome. You know, you're a great addition to the OGP team...a superb skinner, and very polite.
Thank you very much, that's the greatest compliment I've received not only online but ever.
Skinning is an art, and manners and behavior are a great thing in my life.
To be complimented about both at the same time is a wonderful thing.
Thank you very much Smile
avatar
RaptorRaider
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 82
Experience : 2556
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 22
Location : Daytona Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by Space Godzilla on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 pm

RaptorRaider wrote:
Spino Ruler wrote:Awesome. You know, you're a great addition to the OGP team...a superb skinner, and very polite.
Thank you very much, that's the greatest compliment I've received not only online but ever.
Skinning is an art, and manners and behavior are a great thing in my life.
To be complimented about both at the same time is a wonderful thing.
Thank you very much Smile
Anytime, bro. And just out of curiosity, how did you know I lived in the USA?
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11575
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 19
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by RaptorRaider on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Spino Ruler wrote:Anytime, bro. And just out of curiosity, how did you know I lived in the USA?
I used my time as a base. I live in Florida and I noticed you posted early so either you live in the East and it's late,
or you live in the US and you just woke up really early on Thanksgiving.
By the way, Happy Thanksgiving my friend! Very Happy
avatar
RaptorRaider
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 82
Experience : 2556
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 22
Location : Daytona Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by Space Godzilla on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:09 pm

RaptorRaider wrote:
Spino Ruler wrote:Anytime, bro. And just out of curiosity, how did you know I lived in the USA?
I used my time as a base. I live in Florida and I noticed you posted early so either you live in the East and it's late,
or you live in the US and you just woke up really early on Thanksgiving.
By the way, Happy Thanksgiving my friend! Very Happy
Happy Thanksgiving! Anyway, we should get back to topic.
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11575
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 19
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Age 3 Rudy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum