Fence Breaking Sound Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by Tyrannosaurusrex45 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Tired of the old Fence breaking sound when a large carn escapes, wanna replace them.
Well now you can with these sounds, the creaking sound from JP1.
The sounds are blurry, but they work.
Download them here!
Enjoy them
Download the patch to also have a new Wire Impact sound.


Last edited by Tyrannosaurusrex45 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tyrannosaurusrex45
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Posts : 1597
Experience : 4104
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 26
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by RaptorSpinoRex on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:44 pm

nice sounds but in jpog the large carn makes a impact of the fence not like rex in JP but these are good for raptor

_________________


RaptorSpinoRex
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3365
Experience : 6836
Reputation : 229
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 20
Location : At the top of the food chain (Italy- Terni)

View user profile http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by procompsognathus100 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Yeah, maybe rename those sounds the wire impact sound file.

procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2852
Experience : 5574
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2010-02-22
Age : 18
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by Tyrannosaurusrex45 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:59 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:nice sounds but in jpog the large carn makes a impact of the fence not like rex in JP but these are good for raptor
Do you mean the impact or the breech.

Tyrannosaurusrex45
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Posts : 1597
Experience : 4104
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 26
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by RaptorSpinoRex on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Tyrannosaurusrex45 wrote:
RaptorSpinoRex wrote:nice sounds but in jpog the large carn makes a impact of the fence not like rex in JP but these are good for raptor
Do you mean the impact or the breech.
i mean the wire

_________________


RaptorSpinoRex
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3365
Experience : 6836
Reputation : 229
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 20
Location : At the top of the food chain (Italy- Terni)

View user profile http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by Tyrannosaurusrex45 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:17 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:
Tyrannosaurusrex45 wrote:
RaptorSpinoRex wrote:nice sounds but in jpog the large carn makes a impact of the fence not like rex in JP but these are good for raptor
Do you mean the impact or the breech.
i mean the wire
Ok I see now I'll change it later and release a patch. Is the breech sounds ok for it, because I'm looking for yur honest opinions.

Tyrannosaurusrex45
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Posts : 1597
Experience : 4104
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 26
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by RaptorSpinoRex on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Tyrannosaurusrex45 wrote:
RaptorSpinoRex wrote:
Tyrannosaurusrex45 wrote:
RaptorSpinoRex wrote:nice sounds but in jpog the large carn makes a impact of the fence not like rex in JP but these are good for raptor
Do you mean the impact or the breech.
i mean the wire
Ok I see now I'll change it later and release a patch. Is the breech sounds ok for it, because I'm looking for yur honest opinions.
yes the breech sound is ok, hey T45 are you from JPOG 2 site? i joined too...

_________________


RaptorSpinoRex
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3365
Experience : 6836
Reputation : 229
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 20
Location : At the top of the food chain (Italy- Terni)

View user profile http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by procompsognathus100 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:26 pm

JPOG 2 site? What's that? Can I see that link?

procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2852
Experience : 5574
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2010-02-22
Age : 18
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by RaptorSpinoRex on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:29 pm

procompsognathus100 wrote:JPOG 2 site? What's that? Can I see that link?
of course, here it is: http://angel3.hostingdelivered.com/index.php

_________________


RaptorSpinoRex
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3365
Experience : 6836
Reputation : 229
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 20
Location : At the top of the food chain (Italy- Terni)

View user profile http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by Tyrannosaurusrex45 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:30 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:
Tyrannosaurusrex45 wrote:
RaptorSpinoRex wrote:
Tyrannosaurusrex45 wrote:
RaptorSpinoRex wrote:nice sounds but in jpog the large carn makes a impact of the fence not like rex in JP but these are good for raptor
Do you mean the impact or the breech.
i mean the wire
Ok I see now I'll change it later and release a patch. Is the breech sounds ok for it, because I'm looking for yur honest opinions.
yes the breech sound is ok, hey T45 are you from JPOG 2 site? i joined too...
Yes I am, and I think the sites called SITEB I think.

Tyrannosaurusrex45
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Posts : 1597
Experience : 4104
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 26
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by procompsognathus100 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Ok, saw the site. And I gotta say that JPOG // mod of theirs is so awesome!

procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2852
Experience : 5574
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2010-02-22
Age : 18
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by Tyrannosaurusrex45 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm

I just released a patch for the wire impact sound. Wink

Tyrannosaurusrex45
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Posts : 1597
Experience : 4104
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 26
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by Spino77 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:19 am

does sgt angel still skin and mod?

Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3517
Experience : 6690
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 20
Location : Melbourne Australia (HELL YEAH)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by Space Godzilla on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Sweet mod, the sounds are great. Hehe, in wall breech, you can hear a trex growling in the distance near the end. Smile

Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8332
Experience : 11388
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 19
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence Breaking Sound Mod

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum