Spino77's skin thread

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by OTK95 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:05 am

Spino Ruler wrote:
OmarTK95 wrote:
Acrocanthosaurus wrote:fhjobnfdjivvnb

Could you please repeat that in english? all i got from this was the idea that you get horny from watching a guy getting chased by a shark
xD Gotta love Omar.

Aw shucks,i feel loved in a none gay way :3
avatar
OTK95
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 6562
Experience : 11204
Reputation : 181
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 22
Location : Suriname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Acrocanthosaurus on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:32 am

that means i luv it!!!!! Exclamation cheers
avatar
Acrocanthosaurus
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Posts : 158
Experience : 2287
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 18
Location : Cretaceous Texas 65mya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Thunderaptor2 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:42 am

How in the world were we supposed to know that?
avatar
Thunderaptor2
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3568
Experience : 6243
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 20
Location : *decloaks* Right behind you

View user profile http://dinosaga.free-forums.cc/login.forum?username=Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Acrocanthosaurus on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:00 am

i dont know i thout it will be funny
ps.check out my banner
avatar
Acrocanthosaurus
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Posts : 158
Experience : 2287
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 18
Location : Cretaceous Texas 65mya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Thunderaptor2 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:20 am

Meh, people dot appreciate that and consider it spam

Ps. Do you mean your avatar? Nice acro pic
avatar
Thunderaptor2
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3568
Experience : 6243
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 20
Location : *decloaks* Right behind you

View user profile http://dinosaga.free-forums.cc/login.forum?username=Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Carnosaurus on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm

They're all very well-made, as I notice that Edmontosaurus #2 looks like the MR Tenontosaurus
avatar
Carnosaurus
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Posts : 58
Experience : 2201
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-09-13
Age : 18
Location : Jurassic North America 150 Million Years Ago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Spino77 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:33 am

Carnosaurus wrote:They're all very well-made, as I notice that Edmontosaurus #2 looks like the MR Tenontosaurus
Thanks, and that would be because thats where I got the textures Wink

btw could you take out two pictures in your sig or resize them, they are rather big :/
avatar
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3517
Experience : 6782
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 20
Location : Melbourne Australia (HELL YEAH)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by MC_JPOG on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Well... I think this is not reviving a dead topic. Just saying here too... link of feathered raptor is dead. Please reupload Very Happy
avatar
MC_JPOG
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Posts : 165
Experience : 2290
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Funchal, Island of Madeira (Portugal)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Spino77 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 am

MC_JPOG wrote:Well... I think this is not reviving a dead topic. Just saying here too... link of feathered raptor is dead. Please reupload Very Happy
Well you do have a valid reason, Ill upload it today or tommorow if i have time Wink
avatar
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3517
Experience : 6782
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 20
Location : Melbourne Australia (HELL YEAH)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by aristo on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:47 am

All of those are realistic!!! Does all of those contain all of your skins that have been made???
avatar
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 556
Experience : 2833
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 19
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Spino77 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:14 am

aristo wrote:All of those are realistic!!! Does all of those contain all of your skins that have been made???
It has every single one of my old skins, all my new ones are in their own topics.
avatar
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3517
Experience : 6782
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 20
Location : Melbourne Australia (HELL YEAH)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by aristo on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:19 am

spino77 : Does the trex skin that i pm done???
avatar
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 556
Experience : 2833
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 19
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by MC_JPOG on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:09 am

spino77 wrote:
MC_JPOG wrote:Well... I think this is not reviving a dead topic. Just saying here too... link of feathered raptor is dead. Please reupload Very Happy
Well you do have a valid reason, Ill upload it today or tommorow if i have time Wink

Fine. Thank godness in this days there are someone who care with dead links... In MG and in other sites I've asked people to reupload and no, they didn't reupload... Mad . At least you may do it if you have time Very Happy I'm just in love with that feathered raptor.
avatar
MC_JPOG
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Posts : 165
Experience : 2290
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Funchal, Island of Madeira (Portugal)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by TheDaspletosaurusMaster on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:17 am

I think they are very awesome and good skins.I think they ceratosaurus is very realistic in color and detail
avatar
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Posts : 1393
Experience : 3498
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 17
Location : Leawood, Kansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Spino77 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:40 am

Raptorsuchus wrote:I think they are very awesome and good skins.I think they ceratosaurus is very realistic in color and detail
I did a much better one, but it had to be taken down due to some issues with the ZT2 community like the Triceratops & pachy -.-
And MC, thats because unfortunatly a lot of MG's skinners have become inactive because they've lost interest in the game or personal life. But I did see Clainzer a while ago on one of the ZT2 communitys Razz
avatar
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3517
Experience : 6782
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 20
Location : Melbourne Australia (HELL YEAH)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by aristo on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:52 am

what is the much better one? does it your best skin
avatar
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 556
Experience : 2833
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 19
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Dragranzer on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:56 am

spino77 wrote:
Raptorsuchus wrote:I think they are very awesome and good skins.I think they ceratosaurus is very realistic in color and detail
I did a much better one, but it had to be taken down due to some issues with the ZT2 community like the Triceratops & pachy -.-
And MC, thats because unfortunatly a lot of MG's skinners have become inactive because they've lost interest in the game or personal life. But I did see Clainzer a while ago on one of the ZT2 communitys Razz

Wait, you see Clainzer ??? I though he left ZT community a long time ago :/
avatar
Dragranzer
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Posts : 435
Experience : 2966
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 19
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Spino77 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Dinosaur King wrote:
spino77 wrote:
Raptorsuchus wrote:I think they are very awesome and good skins.I think they ceratosaurus is very realistic in color and detail
I did a much better one, but it had to be taken down due to some issues with the ZT2 community like the Triceratops & pachy -.-
And MC, thats because unfortunatly a lot of MG's skinners have become inactive because they've lost interest in the game or personal life. But I did see Clainzer a while ago on one of the ZT2 communitys Razz

Wait, you see Clainzer ??? I though he left ZT community a long time ago :/
Only once and that was 3 weeks ago :/
and my best skin..hmmm
avatar
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3517
Experience : 6782
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 20
Location : Melbourne Australia (HELL YEAH)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Pachycephalosaurus on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:27 pm

I loved that pachy skin too... D;
avatar
Pachycephalosaurus
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 6929
Experience : 9579
Reputation : 135
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 21
Location : Scotland: The land of man-skirts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by TheDaspletosaurusMaster on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Yahh the pachy was awesome
avatar
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Posts : 1393
Experience : 3498
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 17
Location : Leawood, Kansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Spino77 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Pachycephalosaurus wrote:I loved that pachy skin too... D;
So did I :/ friking jackoff -.-
avatar
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3517
Experience : 6782
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 20
Location : Melbourne Australia (HELL YEAH)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by MC_JPOG on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:59 pm

spino77 wrote:
Pachycephalosaurus wrote:I loved that pachy skin too... D;
So did I :/ friking jackoff -.-

Hey man, I will probably don't be able do be sooooo active untill the end of September in the Net, because I think it will be shutted down tomorow or then :S So, like that, I will ask you IF you reupload the feathered raptor, send me the valid link of download By PM Razz , I may not notice it if you only post in the forum xO. Sorry about that.
avatar
MC_JPOG
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Posts : 165
Experience : 2290
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Funchal, Island of Madeira (Portugal)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spino77's skin thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum