plateosaurus and massospondylus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by repodreptiles on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:35 pm

this was requested by TheTyranno11 here the vid

link: mediafire.com ?0fc2o35hgef586o
avatar
repodreptiles
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 707
Experience : 3294
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 20
Location : brampton ontario

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/repodreptiles

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Alien on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 pm

You could use more work on the joint issues
avatar
Alien
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 847
Experience : 3235
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 20
Location : Lake Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by repodreptiles on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Alien wrote:You could use more work on the joint issues
i now but im just a begginer when it comes to makeing skins
avatar
repodreptiles
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 707
Experience : 3294
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 20
Location : brampton ontario

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/repodreptiles

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Space Godzilla on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:50 pm

Not bad, but not good at all.
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11633
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 20
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by repodreptiles on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Spino Ruler wrote:Not bad, but not good at all.
4 god dame word IM JUST A BEGINER so stop hateing on my skins
avatar
repodreptiles
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 707
Experience : 3294
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 20
Location : brampton ontario

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/repodreptiles

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Space Godzilla on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:17 pm

You talk back like that one more time and that's a warning, so a week ban. I said they weren't bad, just not good.
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11633
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 20
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by repodreptiles on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Spino Ruler wrote:You talk back like that one more time and that's a warning, so a week ban. I said they weren't bad, just not good.
i now i now just im just a begginer so can you cut me some slake and im saying it in a good way not a bad way or a killer way or im going to kreep into your room and kill you kinda way just a good way now i need to get back on that protoceratops i was working on peace to all Very Happy
avatar
repodreptiles
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 707
Experience : 3294
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 20
Location : brampton ontario

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/repodreptiles

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Space Godzilla on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 pm

repodreptiles wrote:
Spino Ruler wrote:Not bad, but not good at all.
4 god dame word IM JUST A BEGINER so stop hateing on my skins
I'm pretty sure that was in a bad way.
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11633
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 20
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by repodreptiles on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Spino Ruler wrote:
repodreptiles wrote:
Spino Ruler wrote:Not bad, but not good at all.
4 god dame word IM JUST A BEGINER so stop hateing on my skins
I'm pretty sure that was in a bad way.
hum ha never mind about my back talking i just want to finish the protoceratops and injoy or dont injoy my good but mostly bad skin
avatar
repodreptiles
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 707
Experience : 3294
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 20
Location : brampton ontario

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/repodreptiles

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by MrGorsh on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Note to yourself as an skinner/modder please:
Saying "OMFG AMAZING SKIN PLZ MAKE MOAR ROAR" doesn't mean someone appreciated your work, that person probably simply don't know how to write constructive critique and therefore writes "Best skin" in every skin thread the one downloads, which means his/her opinion is useless.

Saying "not bad, but not good" means you need to improve your skills, you have some potential ("not bad" probably states it), train some more and become better in it. It is NOT ANY sign of hate. You probably misunderstood fact that your work doesn't fit someone's desires with true hating, which, seriously, on forums is one of the most expressive and eye-biting way of showing others how much haters are pushed back in mental progress.
Also, seeing hate in every critique is considered hating too. Mind it, because you started to get lost in the river of your words.

These skins remind me of my beginnings with brushes. After few skins done you will probably get much, much better with it. Good luck.
avatar
MrGorsh
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Posts : 1267
Experience : 3957
Reputation : 279
Join date : 2011-03-12
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by repodreptiles on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:47 pm

MrGorsh wrote:Note to yourself as an skinner/modder please:
Saying "OMFG AMAZING SKIN PLZ MAKE MOAR ROAR" doesn't mean someone appreciated your work, that person probably simply don't know how to write constructive critique and therefore writes "Best skin" in every skin thread the one downloads, which means his/her opinion is useless.

Saying "not bad, but not good" means you need to improve your skills, you have some potential ("not bad" probably states it), train some more and become better in it. It is NOT ANY sign of hate. You probably misunderstood fact that your work doesn't fit someone's desires with true hating, which, seriously, on forums is one of the most expressive and eye-biting way of showing others how much haters are pushed back in mental progress.
Also, seeing hate in every critique is considered hating too. Mind it, because you started to get lost in the river of your words.

These skins remind me of my beginnings with brushes. After few skins done you will probably get much, much better with it. Good luck.
it going to take me some time before i become a good skinner like you raptorspinorex andres and spino77
avatar
repodreptiles
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 707
Experience : 3294
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 20
Location : brampton ontario

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/repodreptiles

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Tyrannodude123 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:04 am

Love the skins man!! There so exotic & cool! this is definetly going in our series!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Tyrannodude123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Posts : 2251
Experience : 4725
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Michigan, United Sates

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by repodreptiles on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:08 am

Tyrannodude123 wrote:Love the skins man!! There so exotic & cool! this is definetly going in our series!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cool Very Happy
avatar
repodreptiles
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 707
Experience : 3294
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 20
Location : brampton ontario

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/repodreptiles

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Space Godzilla on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:09 am

One word post Ugh......so dumb.... That's another warning, which equals a week ban.
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11633
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 20
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Daxinator on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:15 am

Damn Sr your a badass MIT! (thats a compliment)
avatar
Daxinator
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 3224
Experience : 6078
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 21
Location : Daxatron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Space Godzilla on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 am

1011daxman wrote:Damn Sr your a badass MIT! (thats a compliment)
Why thank you. Thanks
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11633
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 20
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Galliman on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:06 am

i have a new found respect for you... sr
avatar
Galliman
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Posts : 420
Experience : 2775
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Union,Sc ( i dont care its not like you know what house im in)

View user profile http://theassassinz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Space Godzilla on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 pm

You better have, or else you'll go down like Big-al.
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11633
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 20
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Big-al on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:01 pm

I'm still alive, but that was just kickass
avatar
Big-al
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Posts : 539
Experience : 2881
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 19
Location : go check your fridge while I tell you...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Space Godzilla on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Thanks man, I feel like getting rid of your warning now.
avatar
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Posts : 8333
Experience : 11633
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 20
Location : My Crystal Palace

View user profile http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by jfgoofy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:16 am

Hey the Massospondolus is great but the Plateosaurus needs to be redon and using the Camarosaurus model so please do it. Wink Neutral

jfgoofy

Posts : 11
Experience : 2067
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2012-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by MrGorsh on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:04 am

jfgoofy, please go to the main page and click the RULES tab on the top of the page. We want you to read them and follow them.
Please refrain from posting in old, dead topics. If you want to talk to the topic creator of dead topic, do it via PM. If you want to submit a request, please go to "Skin Requests" section of the forum. Also, your suggestion for CamarAsaurus model is not accurate, as ingame Camarasaurus has about 15-16 meters long body and is obviously a sauropod, not a prosauropod, thus making it look anything but Plateosaurus.

Thank you for your time and I hope you understand what I said.
avatar
MrGorsh
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Posts : 1267
Experience : 3957
Reputation : 279
Join date : 2011-03-12
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I get it

Post by jfgoofy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:28 pm

MrGorsh wrote:jfgoofy, please go to the main page and click the RULES tab on the top of the page. We want you to read them and follow them.
Please refrain from posting in old, dead topics. If you want to talk to the topic creator of dead topic, do it via PM. If you want to submit a request, please go to "Skin Requests" section of the forum. Also, your suggestion for CamarAsaurus model is not accurate, as ingame Camarasaurus has about 15-16 meters long body and is obviously a sauropod, not a prosauropod, thus making it look anything but Plateosaurus.

Thank you for your time and I hope you understand what I said.

I get it now and thank you. Very Happy Very Happy

jfgoofy

Posts : 11
Experience : 2067
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2012-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: plateosaurus and massospondylus

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum