Scavenge Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scavenge Mod

Post by aristo on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:47 am

First credit to MrGorsh for uploaded original FSM file
With this all of your Large Carn only Scavenge when hungry

Known Issues

Not Detected

Compatibility
All mods

Warning : Backup your SpnoHunger first!!!

Download HERE

To install replace this skin in Win file

If have bug PM me
avatar
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 556
Experience : 2923
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 19
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scavenge Mod

Post by RessurectedSpinosaur on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:36 pm

aristo wrote:First credit to MrGorsh for uploaded original FSM file
With this all of your Large Carn only Scavenge when hungry

Known Issues

Not Detected

Compatibility
All mods

Warning : Backup your SpnoHunger first!!!

Download HERE

To install replace this skin in Win file

If have bug PM me

cool mod aristo Very Happy
avatar
RessurectedSpinosaur
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Posts : 151
Experience : 2580
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 18
Location : Prehistoric Africa 100 mya

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSpinosaurusRex

Back to top Go down

Re: Scavenge Mod

Post by aristo on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:45 am

RessurectedSpinosaur wrote:
aristo wrote:First credit to MrGorsh for uploaded original FSM file
With this all of your Large Carn only Scavenge when hungry

Known Issues

Not Detected

Compatibility
All mods

Warning : Backup your SpnoHunger first!!!

Download HERE

To install replace this skin in Win file

If have bug PM me

cool mod aristo Very Happy
Thanks, but does it work??? Please tell me?
avatar
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 556
Experience : 2923
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 19
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scavenge Mod

Post by RessurectedSpinosaur on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:07 pm

aristo wrote:
RessurectedSpinosaur wrote:
aristo wrote:First credit to MrGorsh for uploaded original FSM file
With this all of your Large Carn only Scavenge when hungry

Known Issues

Not Detected

Compatibility
All mods

Warning : Backup your SpnoHunger first!!!

Download HERE

To install replace this skin in Win file

If have bug PM me

cool mod aristo Very Happy
Thanks, but does it work??? Please tell me?
yeah it works
avatar
RessurectedSpinosaur
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Posts : 151
Experience : 2580
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 18
Location : Prehistoric Africa 100 mya

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSpinosaurusRex

Back to top Go down

Re: Scavenge Mod

Post by aristo on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:41 pm

RessurectedSpinosaur wrote:
aristo wrote:
RessurectedSpinosaur wrote:
aristo wrote:First credit to MrGorsh for uploaded original FSM file
With this all of your Large Carn only Scavenge when hungry

Known Issues

Not Detected

Compatibility
All mods

Warning : Backup your SpnoHunger first!!!

Download HERE

To install replace this skin in Win file

If have bug PM me

cool mod aristo Very Happy
Thanks, but does it work??? Please tell me?
yeah it works
Hooray Very Happy i'm advanced FSM modder now
avatar
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 556
Experience : 2923
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 19
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scavenge Mod

Post by Gigasaurus on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:30 am

It is a interesting mods. Anyway can the carnivores hunting even they are hungry?

Gigasaurus

Posts : 20
Experience : 2184
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scavenge Mod

Post by aristo on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:25 am

Gigasaurus wrote:It is a interesting mods. Anyway can the carnivores hunting even they are hungry?
Thanks,With this mod it can't? I plan to release dryo into carn
avatar
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Posts : 556
Experience : 2923
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 19
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scavenge Mod

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum